Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Home Sweet Apartment


Recently, the day after Christmas to be exact, I moved into a new place.

MY FIRST PLACE! Moving can stir up so many different emotions and feelings. The packing, the physical moving of all the crap you didn't realize you had, the new responsibility, and maybe even being in a new part of town. At 22 I decided it was finally time to find my own little space to call home. Apartment shopping can be very stressful. What's my price range? Is this big enough? Do I feel safe here? Now how many flights of stairs will I have to carry my groceries up? With much anticipation I found the perfect place for me.

Decorating my own space with things that I love has been so much fun. The transition is much easier when you can create a place to come home to - not just a place to sleep or do your laundry. It's only the beginning but here are a few pictures what I've done so far.





 


I look forward to sharing more photos as the process continues!

That's what's in my jar.


No comments:

Post a Comment