Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A Craving Fix

Let me just say that I'm a fan of all desserts. 



I'm also a fan of living a healthy lifestyle and making smart choices when it comes to my eating habits. I like to find alternatives to the not-so-healthy cravings I get from time to time.

Here's a quick and easy snack idea for all of my fellow chocolate and peanut butter lovers out there.

What you'll need:
-Chobani (or preferred brand) of vanilla greek yogurt
-Half of banana
-Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
-PB2 powdered peanut butter (this stuff is AWESOME)


To throw it together:
In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup of vanilla yogurt, 1 tbsp of PB2, 1 tbsp of mini chips. Cut your banana into small, bite-size pieces to top off your masterpiece.


Did you know?

That PB2 has 85% less the fat and calories of your average peanut butter spread? Jif's natural peanut butter contains 190 calories per 2 tbsp, 16 grams of fat, and 3 grams (or more!) of sugar.

PB2 is 45 calories per 2 tbsp, 1.5 grams of fat, and only 1 gram of sugar!

For more information and fun recipes including PB2 go to: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/13/pb2-powdered-peanut-butter_n_5675261.html

That's what's in my jar.







1 comment:

  1. You're making me hungry STTAHHPP. Great job girlie keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete