Thursday, April 23, 2015

Shelby Schwartz Photography

I recently had the privilege of getting some photos done by one of my friends and talented photographer, Shelby Schwartz. Shelby works closely with Rose Coleman at Studio Art and has been professionally photographing for two years. Looking at her photos, you would think she's been doing this her whole life!

Last summer we spoke about meeting up for a little session, as she's building her professional portfolio. However, both of us were so busy that we never got around to it! A few weeks ago we finally got in contact and found some time to make it happen. We decided to meet in the Paseo, which is a fun, colorful place that offers a unique backdrop for any kind of photo session. 

We had such a good time! And props to models out there... I don't give them enough credit. I'm so awkward with my arms, I never know where to put them or how to pose. But thankfully, Shelby's also a really great director. She had me in poses that felt silly, but actually photographed SO well. Having a laid back photographer that can joke around and make you feel comfortable is so important because you don't want to look stiff or unnatural when you're paying for professional photos. 

I'm sharing a few of my favorites from our session that day, and you can find a link to her website at the bottom of this post. Enjoy!








Contact her for booking at SHELBY SCHWARTZ PHOTOGRAPHY or add her on Facebook!


That's what's in my jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment